WE’RE ON THE JOB!
Fill out the following form and one of our Veteran Service Representatives will contact you shortly to set up a meeting and advance with the process.
We provide solutions in several types of employment relationships
Long-term & Short-term Projects
Serve A Veteran is Dedicated to finding the most qualified Veteran to fill your companies needs. Our Veteran Service Representatives conduct veteran assessments, resume revisions, job search assistance, interview skills training, and Transition Workshops. A majority of the Veteran Service Representatives time will be spent interacting with veterans in person, on the phone, or via email, in order to educate the veteran on effective job search techniques, improve the veteran’s resume, develop the veteran’s interview skills, and assist with job placement .
In addition to providing tailored services to our veterans, our Veteran Service Representatives will work closely with your companies HR Hiring Manager to provide them with Veteran Cover Letters and Resume's that fit your needs.
10 Reasons Companies Should Be Hiring Military Veterans:
1. Veterans come from a previous culture built for mission accomplishment in mind.
2. Veterans have ingrained Leadership talents.
3. Veterans take their responsibilities seriously.
4. Intuition is a skill, and the military teaches it.
5. Military personnel will openly tell you when a process can me streamlined , saving the company time and money.
6. Veterans get the job done!
7. Veterans are extremely capable in adapting to change handed down by management or the environment.
8. Military personnel are trained to be independent, self motivated, thinkers.
9 . Veterans know the meaning of Hard Work !
10.The Government pays for veterans to continue their education at no cost to the employer.
* Some States offer financial incentives for hiring United States Veterans.